Well this is my first blog. It is basically gonna be a diary of my life, just so i can keep clear in my head what I've done each day, it's also to express my views and share stuff I've learn't. I'm not a great speller or writer, so I apologise but I just kinda like typing, so this is a way to do lots of mindless typing, which may eventually get read.
Today was my last A-Level exam, my last ever day at St Boniface College and the end of an era. It feels weird that 14 years of compulsory education is over and that the world is my oyster. I've been reflecting on what i can remember of it all, and there is a lot of it. I've had great teachers and made lots of friends along the way, and I am going to miss them greatly.
No comments:
Post a Comment